Friday, February 18, 2011

SEX IS GOOD FOR HEALTH !

Sex is an important facet of our life and we must each of us have a healthy sex life to keep our batteries fully charged ! In fact sex is one of the most wonderful things created by God , by which we attain nirvana and pleasure of a new dimension !

For sexual release to come through , and especially for self gratification it is perfectly normal to masturbate , and in fact a vast majority does use this route to stay healthy !

Remember , good sex is actually good for your health and is essential as is good food , good fresh air and a good night's sleep !

Sex is good for you and your health , so keep the right perspective , but at the same time protect yourself from diseases and at best avoid pre martial sex since that is not advisable in the interest of your mental and physical health !

Saturday, October 2, 2010

ARE YOU REALLY PROTECTED FROM SEX DISEASES ?

It's obvious that if you limit your partners to exactly zero, you are not going to be at risk for nearly all STIs. Just like if I don't cross the street, I'm not likely to be hit by a car. Some nonsexual behaviors can present risks of some (like using intravenous drugs), but over all, sexually transmitted infections are called that because they are most often transmitted through genital sex. So if you don't have any kind of sex (we're mostly talking about oral, anal, vaginal and penile sex), you're probably not going to get or transmit an STI.

But you already knew that. What you might not know is that delaying sexual activity -- or at least some of it -- is also known to help prevent infections. Just from a physiological standpoint alone, very young women, in particular, are more susceptible to STIs just because of the state of their not-yet-finished reproductive systems. Too, younger people often have a tougher time using and negotiating safer sex practices as well as acquiring regular sexual healthcare. So, sometimes even just putting off sex one more year can make a big difference when it comes to your health.

You probably also already know this, but if you and a partner have been each other's only partner for ANY kind of sex, and neither you nor your partner have ever been sexually assaulted, your risks of nearly all STIs are also very low. Oral herpes is still a big possibility since so many people have it and usually acquire it nonsexually in childhood, and for someone who, for instance, was born with HIV, that STI would still be an issue. We still strongly encourage even folks in that situation to start with other safer sex practices -- barriers and testing -- for the first six months, however. Not only do we have to face the reality that not everyone is truthful about their sexual history -- and very frequently, people are not -- but it's just a smart practice to get the hang of. You may need aspects of that experience later with that partner to negotiate and work birth control, for instance, or may need to know how to do safer sex right if one or both of you don't stay exclusive or together.

Even if you already are or have been sexually active, or you or your partner have had more than each other as a partner, it's still sound in terms of your health to be selective about sexual partners and make an effort to limit your number of partners. Why that can often help to prevent infections is just simple common sense. If I cross the street one time a day, I have less of a chance to get hit by a car than I do if I cross it twenty times a day. If I have heterosexual intercourse several times a month, I'm more likely to become pregnant than I would be if i had it but once.

None of this is to say there is one right or wrong thing for everyone when it comes to when we become sexually active or how many sexual partners we have, or that having a given number of sexual partners -- or none at all -- makes anyone a better or worse person. What's right for us emotionally, interpersonally, in terms of our life goals, experiences and relationships is something we have to figure out for ourselves, and something that varies a lot among people. But from a standpoint of personal and public health, delaying sexual activity (with partners: you can masturbate as much as you want) and limiting partners makes a difference and is a sound way of protecting yourself and others.

GETTING MARRIED WITH HIV STATUS !

CAN A HIV POSITIVE MAN GET MARRIED?

A HIV positive man can get married provided he informs his HIV positive status to his future wife, and she is still willing to marry him knowing all the facts.

A HIV positive man can marry a HIV positive woman, but both need to be counselled before marriage.

PREGNANT MOTHERS WITH HIV AIDS !

CAN A HIV POSITIVE WOMAN HAVE CHILDREN?

Yes, a HIV positive woman can have children. The pregnant HIV positive woman has a 60% chance of delivering a HIV negative child even with no medical intervention. The chance of her delivering a HIV positive child is 40%. This can now be reduced to a 2% chance of delivering a HIV positive child with medical intervention during the last three months of pregnancy, during labor and delivery and by making the right infant feeding choices for the baby.

• Drugs are available to prevent the child from getting HIV infection from the HIV infected mother and are given to the HIV positive pregnant mother after blood and urine tests during the last three months of pregnancy.
• The parents are also counseled regarding the type of delivery and its cost, and allowed to make a choice. A planned cesarean operation for the mother about two weeks before the due date is ideal to extract the baby without the baby coming into contact with vaginal secretions and fluids during the course of normal vaginal delivery. This is preferred when afforded, especially when the mother has had no treatment with drugs during pregnancy.
• The mother is also counseled regarding infant feeding choices. If she can afford to give clean, artificial milk feeds without using a feeding bottle, this is the best option. However, in the absence of clean water and lack of money for formula feeds or animal milk, the mother may give only breast feeds for three months and then wean the baby abruptly to weaning foods and animal milk. The worst option is to give both breast feeds and artificial feeds alternatively at the same time, as mixed feeds irritate and inflame the baby's intestines making it more easy for the HIV present in the mother's milk to infect the baby.

TREATING HIV AIDS !

IS THERE TREATMENT FOR HIV/AIDS?

There is treatment for HIV/AIDS by which the viral level in the body is decreased, which in turn allows the immune system to recover. This treatment presently consists of combinations of allopathic drugs taken orally and is to be taken life long under the medical doctor's supervision. Even a single dose should not be skipped.

These drugs prolong the life of a HIV infected person, however, they do not cure HIV/AIDS.

Sex Positions from Publicflirt.com

There was an error in this gadget

Joke of the Day

Beauty Secret 1.8

Search Ebay - All Countries

PostSecret

There was an error in this gadget