Monday, November 17, 2008

DECODING FEMALE BODY LANGUAGE !

Does she keep bumping into you?

"Raima and I were in the same office. She used to put in a lot of effort so that I noticed her sometimes on the way to the restroom or in the corridors. She deliberately used to pass by where I was seated, though the restrooms were nowhere near me. Somehow, our timings matched so much that I use to find her in the canteen, at the coffee machine, in the parking lot; needless to say this was all planned by her. This was a very clear and open invite, I finally mustered up the courage to ask her out for a dinner date one day and her eagerness shocked me," chuckles Manish Sharma married to Raima since the past two years.

Hot Tip:

If you suddenly start finding your girl just about everywhere, chances are that she is thinking ahead to make sure she runs into you. It's only a matter of time before your eyes meet. What she's doing is trying hard to make you observe her and give you a chance to make that vital first move. However, the trouble with this 'she-approach' is that men are sometimes ignorant about what's going on in a woman's mind space and as a result, they let pass a lot of chance. So, the next time a woman starts appearing frequently in your way, be observant, for she is most likely doing it on purpose.

No comments: