Wednesday, September 10, 2008

KNOW YOUR PARTNER ?

One of the most important features of successful couple relationships is the quality of the friendship they share. Do you know your partner’s inner world? Here’s a quiz that will help you find out. Your answers should either be 'yes' or 'no'...

• I can name my partner’s best friends
• I know what stresses my partner is currently facing
• I know the names of some of the people who have been irritating my partner lately
• I can tell some of my partner’s life dreams
• I can tell about my partner’s basic philosophy of life
• I can list the relatives my partner likes the least
• I feel that my partner knows me pretty well
• When we are apart, I often think fondly of my partner
• I often touch or kiss my partner affectionately
• My partner really respects me
• There is fire and passion in this relationship
• Romance is definitely still part of our relationship
• My partner appreciates the things I do in this relationship
• My partner generally likes my personality
• Our sex life is mostly satisfying
• At the end of the day my partner is glad to see me
• My partner is one of my best friends
• We just love talking to each other
• There is lots of give and take (both people have influence) in our discussions
• My partner listens respectfully, even when we disagree
• My partner is usually a great help as a problem solver
• We generally mesh well on basic values and goals in life

How to interpret your score:

15 or more yes answers: Congratulations! You have a lot of strength in your relationship.

8 to 14 yes answers: This is a pivotal time in your relationship. There are many strengths you can build upon. However, there are also some weaknesses that need your attention.

7 or fewer yes answers: Time to introspect. Your relationship may be in serious trouble. If this concerns you, you probably still value the relationship enough to try to get help.

No comments: